Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hands & Feet, Digital Imaging, and Fall

Yay I couldn't be happier with the weather lately. It's finally fall and its cool and wet. Although everyone is getting sick, I think its still great that lately we haven't had to deal with the nasty heat. So, cheers with the cool weather! Yay weather for tights! :D

I apologize for not having updated recently, but I have been really busy with my photography classes and with all my other basic ones. However, I wanted to update you all with some images I took.
For Photo II we had an assignment called Hands and Feet. The image had to have our hand or foot in it some way or the other. However, I have been lazy and was only interested in a few of the pictures I took. My professor did like the way I shot and found it to be humorous. She encouraged me to stick with that style and have fun shooting.
(You may click any picture posted here to view them in a larger form)

As for Digital Imaging, I was having some difficulty with my images. I wasn't too fond of them and I was not really appreciating what I had shot. After a meeting with my professor, I got an urge to go out and shoot what I like to shoot and not simply shoot because I have to. This definitely helped me a lot. In about less than an hour I have my first critique for this class and I admit to being a bit nervous, but excited. I hope to learn some new tips from my classmates and I cannot wait to see what they think of my photography.



2 comments:

Neftali Diaz said...

WHERE ARE THE BORDERS!!!!!!!!! we want borders!!!!!!!!!! (b&w pics)

Nerie said...

i know im sorry. it's just a workprint though. so yeah...