Thursday, March 4, 2010

Video Production & Birthday

This semester I have been taking a Video Production course that all Photocommunication students have to take. I had heard nightmares about the course and how everyone hates it so much. Of course, I was scared when I first walked in. However, my teacher has turned out to be a pretty rad guy! Although he may not be as elaborative about the assignments and he has pretty much thrown us into the water without really knowing how to swim, I think it has been quite an experience. I don't think I'd really enjoy working in the film industry or anything, but it's definitely something really cool to learn.
Here I include my first two videos for the class. The first, "Satan's Hole" which was a stop animation video we did in groups. My group was definitely really cool to work with. The second, "Joy With Strangers" was an experimental narrative that we made.
I have definitely enjoyed making both of these videos and I am looking forward to making my third assignment, which is a documentary.







It was also recently my birthday. I am 20 years old now and I am quite happy with my life. Also, thank you to all who have wished me a happy birthday. I really appreciate it! 

1 comment:

Mnerone said...

Nere, they are awesome!