Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Projects


It is summer and I tend to have the week to myself to hang around and goof around with friends. So I have decided to do a couple of summer projects.

First one that is on my mind is finally painting something on this wall that I have. There is nothing on it, so I want to draw something on it. I have found the image I want to use (top secret business) but I cannot find it big enough to project. Hopefully, it all works out :D

Second is a series of images (nothing professional) of my friends standing in front of a blue curtain. The name of the series is "Blue Curtain Series" (obvious enough?) It's something just for fun to do with a flash and my camera. I tried it last night with my best friend Gracie & it was a fun success! So hopefully I actually go through with it!


No comments: