Saturday, September 18, 2010

HRC & Piercings

Yesterday, I took my second trip on Austin public transportation.

Dyan and I went to the Harry Ransom Center at UT in order to do out assignment for History of Photography. It was a bit overwhelming after a couple of hours. We looked around patiently, however we haven't gotten halfway through our assignment. It was nice being able to see a lot of photography, though.




After that, we went to eat a delicious meal and then to Diablo Rojo so Dyan could get her piercing! :D
The place was actually nicer than I'd expect it to be and the people who work there are really nice! Dyan was kind of nervous of getting her rook and her conch piercings. Everything went smoothly though!








I forgot to mention that they had really cool stuff on their walls, including this framed image in their piercing room.

No comments: