Thursday, August 20, 2009

Music Motivates

One shoot down and two more to go! I really enjoyed editing Jesus' photo shoot because there was some variety in the pictures. It was quite funny remembering what he would say about the pictures. He is very shy and was always embarrassed about people seeing him. Of course, I didn't get tired of seeing his pictures because of the different outfits he had and the different positions he would try. In general, I really enjoyed working with Jesus and I hope he enjoyed working with me.

Lessons Learned: Even the shyest of people can take good pictures. A good iTunes playlist always helps speed editing up.

(Reminder: You can click the pictures to view them larger)

Edit: I don't like how Blogger destroys the quality of my pictures. So I might end up changing it up.

No comments: