Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome/ Bienvenidos

Hello readers!(All 2 of them)

This blog had previously began as a music blog in which I wrote about any live performances that I had attended. Unfortunately, I didn't go far with it. Being that I had tried out various ways of blogging (Wordpress & Tumblr being only few), I believe that this page will only be my "work, thoughts, and inspirations" rather than just a collection of pictures being posted without explanation.

My Tumblr is still active and will be a collection of photographs and music found around the web. My Wordpress, unfortunately, does not exist anymore. If you are happening to read this through Facebook (as RSS feed), you can come and look at this blog at www.standtallandgrow.blogspot.com

So I hope that I can keep up with this baby for a while. Good luck to me! & thanks for reading this.

1 comment:

Ignacio said...

welcome to blogger!