Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Enlargers!

So today during my Photo II class we had lab orientation once again. They've changed a lot of it! It was very exciting to see how much they actually moved things around. We also have some new enlargers which is completely awesome. I just have to relearn how to use them. I think one of the things I definitely am looking forward to using is fiber paper. It will definitely change the quality of the print and stuff so I am way way excited for it. I still need to edit some pictures that I have left over from El Paso and I also need to start shooting asap for class. I am quite excited :D
So more pictures will be posted up soon, for now I am just getting through with the first week :D Yay!

As I went through one of my favorite blogs, Homotography, I found this picture of Ash Stymest & Sasha Pivovarova by Steven Meisel. I am not a big fan of Ash (sorry Nacho!!) but I thought this cover of Vogue Italia was awesome. The colors are eye-catching and the expressions are awesome.

1 comment:

Ignacio said...

hahaha, i'm such a big fan of ASH, Cole Mohr and Jon! ahhhh! I just died! hahaha Rachel Zoe quote